The Firm Business Brokerage is looking for our 2015 Leading Lady!
To apply please provide the following information:
- The Firm Business Brokerage’s Grants for Gals Application
- Current Resume
- 500-750 Word Cover Letter
- Short Video (maximum 5 minutes) presenting your business plan and the reason why you should receive the award.
Selection criteria will include:
- Entrepreneurial Drive
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Community Involvement
- Award must be applied towards the ownership of a successful, profitable business in The Firm Business Brokerage’s portfolio.
- Although the focus is cultivating female business entrepreneurship, the business being acquired need not be currently owned by a woman.
- We are looking for individuals who wish to employ and empower others within the community. So, the award may only be used for a business which employs a minimum of two employees.
- The expectation is that the recipient will “pay forward” the benefit they have received by giving back to the community as a whole through responsible and ethical business ownership.
- Applications may be submitted beginning April 27, 2015.
- All applications must be received by June 15, 2015.
- One $5,000 award will be given on June 30, 2015. It is within the discretion of the Steering Committee to make additional awards, with a maximum of three permissible.
The Firm is a Midwest-based business brokerage with expertise in the sale and purchase of existing businesses. At The Firm, we pride ourselves on confidentiality and delivering a result that satisfies both Buyer and Seller at the closing table. In fact, with 22 completed transactions in 2013 and 24 completed transactions in 2014, it is accurate to say The Firm successfully closes more deals than any other Nebraska brokerage. To learn more about The Firm or view our current Listings, visit TheFirmBusinessBrokerage.com