Before you launch a marketing campaign, can you answer the following questions about your business and product or service:
- Do you know which features of your product or service will appeal to different market segments?
- Can you describe how your product or service will benefit your clients?
- Have you prepared a sales forecast?
- What type of media channels will you use to market each product or service?
- What are your planned sales promotions?
- Can you plan a publicity campaign around a product or service?
- Do your marketing materials mention any optional accessories or added services that consumers might want to purchase?
- Do your marketing materials and packaging appeal to your target market?
- Are your marketing materials and packaging brand consistent?
- Have ALL of your employees been educated about the product and or service?
Like to learn more on marketing campaigns, check out the Rule of Thumb Small Business Books A Guide to Small Business Marketing.